Thursday, November 24, 2011

Glove secret

This is just as great as getting a glove code or whatever. THERE IS NOO SUCH THING FYI!!
With my minion accounts I put in all of the codes that work and bought about 2 gloves per minion
There is two ways to do this next part depending if your a member or not (im not)
1) Nonmember-
Open two tabs on your computer both with AJ log in one on your account and the other on a minion of which has gloves/rare stuff
Have your minion trade you their glove for something worthless
2) Member- Have the minion send you the glove in the mail

FREEE GLOOOVES!!!!!!!!!!!untill they go out of the shops

4 comments:

  1. Me like dis, dis how I got meh glove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FYI the anonymous up top is me!!!!!! fluffytaco523!!!!

      Delete
  2. that is how i got my nic little pink purse

    ReplyDelete
  3. december 1st Is my birthday ( and someone else i know's)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Be A Scammer; Be A Jammer!